Santa Barbara Festival Ballet presents
Ballet In Bloom
- May. 22 - May. 23, 2021
- Center Stage Theater
Ballet in Bloom
Our senior company will perform a variety of repertoire pieces followed by our Youth Ensemble's delightful presentation of Tales of Beatrix Potter, including Jemima Puddleduck, Peter Rabbit, Squirrel Nutkin and many others.
Tickets $25 for adults and $20 for children.
To purchase tickets, click on the performance you would like,
and you will be taken to our online box office at ticketor/cstheater.
Saturday May 22 at 2:30 pm - SOLD OUT!
Sunday May 23 at 2:00 pm
Sunday May 23 at 6:00 pm
Due to the COVID Health Orders currently in place the capacity for this performance will be 43. Everyone in attendance will need to show proof that they are fully vaccinated or of a negative COVID test.
- If the test is a PCR test then the test can be with in the last 72 hours, for and ANTIGEN test the results must be within the last 24 hours.
- To be fully vaccinated means that you have had 2 doses of Pfizer or Moderna, or 1 dose of J&J, and that it has been 2 weeks since your final dose
- Everyone over age 2 will need to show proof of one of these two things (either fully vaccinated or negative test) to be admitted to the theater
- For children to young to be fully vaccinated at this point, if they have a negative test they can sit in the Fully Vaccinated section with their parents. In this caset please purchase Fully Vaccinated tickets for them.
- All ticket sales will be done prior to the performance, and will be e-mail delivered tickets. The box office will not be open at the time of the performance. You will bring your ticket to the theater either digitally on your phone, or you can print you ticket at home and bring it to the theater
- Masks must be worn at all times. If you remove your mask during the performance you will be removed from the theater.
If you have any COVID symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID please do not come to the theater. If you need to cancel for COVID reasons your tickets will be refunded. Please email the theater prior to the performance and let us know you will not be able to attend firstname.lastname@example.org
PERFORMANCE DATES AND TIMES:
- There are currently no event found for this show